Terms and Conditions
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- Cancellation notified more than 60 days prior to the first date booked will be entitled to a full refund of the deposit
- Cancellation notified 60 days or less, and more than 30 days prior to the first date booked will forfeit the full deposit.(Deposit will be refunded subject to the dates that were booked being re-booked)
- Cancellations 30 days or less prior to the first date booked will be liable for full payment of booking unless dates are re-booked. (Refunded subject to the dates that were booked being re-booked)
- A administration fee of $55.00 will be charged to all cancellations
- Victor Lifestyle Properties bears no responsibility for monies paid via a travel agency until cleared funds are received in the account of Victor Lifestyle Properties.
- All booking amendments such as change of dates, number of guests and accommodation are subject to availability and rate at the time of amending your reservation.
- All booking amendments are subject to the discretion of the property management. Administration fees may be applied.
- Any residual balance paid (after the applicable fees are deducted) may be held in credit towards future bookings with Victor Lifestyle Properties. This credit can only be held for a maximum period of twelve months from the day the booking is cancelled. To redeem moneys held in credit, customers must call the reservations office prior to the expiry of the 12 months to rebook another stay. Moneys not redeemed at the expiry of the 12 months will be forfeited in their entirety to Victor Lifestyle Properties.
- Bookings held over in Credit will be completely at the discretion of the property management. Administration fees may be applied.
- No shows and cancellations after check in – will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- If after arrival clients are dissatisfied with any aspect of their accommodation & decide to terminate their stay, the amount to be refunded, if any, is at the discretion of the property management.
- All cancellations and amendments to the terms of a booking must be made in writing and sent by email or post to Victor Lifestyle Properties using the contact details provided.
- If you check out past your allocated check out time a late check out fee may be applied
- A excess charge will be charged if the property is not left as it is presented to the guest.
- Please leave the property in a clean and tidy condition, if excessive cleaning is required, fee starts from $30.00 to $220.00 if the property needs to be closed for excessive servicing.
- A charge will be made for any abnormal damage to property or any property removed from the property. This charge will be for the repair of the damage or the cost of the replacement of the item removed.
- A No Smoking policy is in place in the property, ash trays are provided outside.
- If smoking does take place inside a $100 fee will be charged.
Use of Rooms Not Booked Policy
- If your booking is for two (not twin share), please use your chosen bedroom.
- If two bedrooms are used without prior arrangement a charge of an extra couple will be charged at $90.00
- If you would like to invite guest to stay please let us know and we will provide any extras required such as linen and adjust your account accordingly
Fires are strictly prohibited at the property, including candles, braziers etc.